American Football = The worst sport ever created

February 4th, 2008 by Dave Leave a reply »

Honestly, it’s awful. Last night I watched “the greatest show on earth”, the Superbowl.

Complete arse from start to finish. Stop, start, stop, start, stop, start. That thing has more breaks than the Hollyoaks omnibus. And every time a player runs three feet, he’ll spend the next two minutes gesturing a bit and shouting “YEAHHH! OH YEAHHH!” at the top of his voice. If he runs four feet, then he’s in for some serious helmet slapping.

I used to think it was really complicated. It’s not. But the commentators make it so much worse. At first, I thought it was just because I didn’t know the game that well. I figured if I watched it for long enough I’d understand what all those numbers meant. But when the commentator mentioned “UK soccer ball” (I’m not even kidding…), I sat up and took notice. Surely, as they’re talking about a sport I know and love (and understand better than that muppet Uriah Rennie), I’d suddenly feel a sense of togetherness with my American friends.

“Since the NFL was over in England, Chelsea club have found playoff success with 16 and 4 with 8 and have reach league cup competition final.”

Horrendous. Just had to get that off my chest.

Another thing I noticed, was that they were playing in a University stadium. A UNIVERSITY! The size of it. It was massive. Our University ’stadium’ has 40 seats. Still, I’d rather watch Lincoln play Loughborough at footy than that overhyped, overcommercialised toss any day. Rule Britannia!

• Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Reddit

99 comments

1. A good deal of WAHMs identify immediate revenue attractive since you can actually established your own hours and choose who you operate with. If you ever only choose to do parties within the weekend, there’s nothing at all halting you from accomplishing that. Or, in case you favor to function within the night after you have childcare or your husband is property using the youngsters, you’ll be able to do that also.

2. Ultimate-Netbook’s tote bag is on hand in either brown or black and suits all netbooks (seven to 10 inches). It’s long handles so as that it might be carried more than the shoulder in addition to possessing a detachable shoulder strap. Its lining and added padding may also preserve your netbook or mini notebook protected and safe..

3. Every working day system purses are generated from resilient components like leather-based, nylon, plastic and straw. These sources possess a sizeable sturdiness phase therefore, they are made use of to produce day-to-day use handbags. Beneficial good examples of those sorts of purses are shoulder bags, hogo baggage, and so on.

4. In many cases therapy facilities we’ll do a monetary suggests and earnings assessment. They may then foundation their fees on the sliding scale depending on capacity to pay, or offer you a flat proportion discount. You’ll find frequently additional fees that may be charged additionally towards the standard therapy.

5. * Newbie needlepoint kits can often be stitched by youthful kids from about seven many years of age with a few adult advice. Don’t be frustrated if your kid doesn’t comprehensive the very first needlepoint package they attempt. You can actually foster a life-long enjoy of stitching by letting them go at their very own tempo.

6. Then the bus door closes. As the bus drives absent, Timmy asks Trixie to go to the Romance Dance. Trixie claims of course. Moms and dads alone usually do not cause the onset of anorexia. Cultural, genetic and character factors possess a good deal to do with who or who does not develop the illness. Consumers do a whole lot to maintain the standard trim silhouette that plenty of want they had.

7. There exists proof that a lighter in weight six spoked wheel was introduced. In contrast to neighbors just like the Hittites who had chariots carrying 3 many people, the Egyptians chariots carried two, an archer and also a driver. The chariot was pulled by two horses.

8. Hi, i’m i always discovered you went to this site as a result i located return your desire? . We are in search of circumstances to enhance this site! Maybe its alright to use of your suggestions!

9. haber says:

Many thanks for the good writeup. Them in fact used to be any enjoyment accounts them. Peek difficult so that you can much added flexible from you! By the way, exactly how should we connect?

10. Raffini Camillla That is a substantial heeled pull about layout, along with leather numerous tie together with a sole up-right strap within the vamp. It provides stunning studding information in the vamp which usually really generates a are different look. The particular hindfoot is around Couple of ins, and it is found in some terrific colorations which include Reddish, Charcoal not to mention Bronze (one of the best).

11. The 2 countries around the world are exactly like bro not to mention sister. I really n East Africa photo safari, and the company name is kind of tough to translate into English tongue, however it would mean something similar to decent encountering. Individuals declare, Do you own Rahwa in your own life. The above home selections at Huge Region Point out University are predominantly the ones to get arriving freshman. It’s my opinion they are also provided to sophomores, playing with a practical knowledge only a few students remain any one of these school home selections just after freshmen 12 months. On the other hand, many people business away from directly into school flats a treadmill of the numerous dwelling processes about the school not to mention specifically crafted in the direction of Huge Region students..

12. Through out Stretch out Ut AND DENIER CHEMISE. 119X25272. Silk Utilizing Iron Ut OVERLAY BABYDOLL. 103X25280. PLEATED Ribbons FLOCKED PEBBLE Silk CHEMISE. 121X25287. BUTTERFLY Ut AND Stretch out Capable CHEMISE. 124X25297. CHARMEUSE AND Lash Ut CHEMISE. 120X25299. Cool AND Pretty Lash Ut Child DOLL. 120X25309. POLKA Us dot CHIFFON Child DOLL. 121X25335. Unquestionably Spectacular Silk AND CHIFFON Child DOLL. 115X25336. Sophisticated Silk AND CHIFFON Rather long Wedding gown.

13. d&g 香水 3 says:

人気デザイナーナイキ シューズ 激安 http://nikestore.indoorpollutionfighters.com/ 100%本物保証! お買い得で是非お楽しみください!
    d&g 香水 3 http://www.as-raydetect.ch/content/r/ja/D&G/

14. ケイトスペード 財布 ゴールド新作専門店! http://www.fivis.ch/list/mood/site/kate.html 期間限定ショップなので|ぜひお早めにお越しください!
    MCM 財布 メンズ http://www.pipetools.com/images/jp/item/mcm.html

15. 人気沸騰ブラドンプーマ フェラーリ ショッパー http://www.cotsoes.org/dev/Portals/e/store/puma.html 100%新品と本物(正規品)でございますから、ショッピング を楽しんでください!
    ガガミラノ 時計 メンズ http://www.loonlakervpark.com/se/new/shop/gaga.php

16. MCM リュックの最新ニュース http://lutherfence.com/Templates/li/mcm.php 品質満点!価格超低!お買い得で是非お楽しみください。
    リーバイス501 レディース http://www.medbahnhof.ch/slide2/demo/levis.html

17. homepage says:

naturally like ykur website however you have to take a look at the spelling onn quite
    a few oof your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it veryy
    troublesome to tell thhe reality on the other hand I will surely
    come again again.

18. Hey therе, Ƴou’vе done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.

Feel free to surf to my web blog … kitchen remodel wedding venues houses for jumpers for rent in

19. My Partner And I not too long ago set up a steam shower unit, greatest thing I have
    invested in for some time, kids and family like it so much, cannot see me turning back to regular showers anymore

Feel free to visit my homepage … steam shower with whirlpool tub (http://www.youtube.com)

20. I am really grateful to the holder off this website who has shared this impressive piece of writing at here.

Here is my weblog; bathroom renovation diy

21. ugg boots says:

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. So good to seek out somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up.

22. watch123 says:

gagamilano http://gagamilano-eshop.com/ 格安で販売してます。満足保障!
    watch123 http://www.watch123.jp/

23. gagamilano 通販 アウトレット割引 http://gagamilano-eshop.com/ お買い得なモデルや、入手しにくい新作アイテムが見つかるかも!
    GaGa MILANO 正規時計 http://www.ishida-watch.com/brand/gaga_milano/

24. 堅実な究極のMCM リュック 店舗 http://nethand.com.br/ajax/mcm.html 弊社いろいろな種類を豊富に取り揃えます。
    コンバース スリッポン http://rmbprinting.com/images/converse.php

25. ガガミラノ 時計 メンズ 新作爆買い! http://www.harmonierotem.com/e/shop/gaga.html みなさまに安心して、喜んで買ってもらいましょう!!!
    レイバン メガネ チタン http://raybanshop.michianabiztalk.com/

26. Actually no matter if someone doesn’t understand after that its up to other people that they will assist, so here it takes place.

Feeel free to visit my wedblog :: auto mobile code is it a scam

27. I read this piece of writing completely on the
    topic of the comparison of latest and earlier technologies,
    it’s awesome article.

28. You could expect that will in a game like this, you’ll offered arena after photograph of snowscapes instructions almost nothing could be even farther from the truth.
    I guess I’ve dropped back to my own old routine
    of while using the identical style of undetectable thing activities that
    I exactly like. Now that I have become into my antique routine, really the perfect
    time to call my common synopsis showing just how this eyes criminal
    online game is. Due to the fact there’s a lot of grammatical issues that makes me visualize this was another sport converted to The british language.
    Well, for this reason because almost any undetectable target games fans can’t shun a new vision spy game like these.
    My organization is not expressing it is the 1st because the master game in the elegance field based on the time-management
    principle is definitely Belle’s Magnificence Boutique.
    Yet beating your current earlier online game time ending speed will be area of
    the enjoyment. This is a game with genuine setting.Any time kids are extremely
    young to study as well as create well surely they’re simply getting presently there for the online games and venture.
    This specific on the internet site undoubtedly isn’t the fact
    that fantastic of the free research compared to Trigger plus Team Penguin due to the fact there’s quite a
    products for childrens to perform around the free computer software.

My boy has not had this one… she has had a get nonetheless decided not to seem utilized by
    it. Nonetheless I know lots of kids appreciate it.

Location 187 is an uncomplicated FPS, however it is certainly a
    practical game. Most of the controls will be quite limited and
    it assumes on much like well-known FRAMES PER SECOND online
    games (Call relating to Duty). Desprovisto Roads will be lacking a whole new personality, if your searching for a straightforward to play FREE OF COST PC FRAMES PER SECOND Video game that actually works great, from
    then on it’s a options. The photographs are not fantastic as well
    as something, but the overall look seems to choose the mad style the steps is trying
    to be able to down. You will get the game inside our Steam bill.

29. Dick says:

Never heard of a steam shower enclosure up
    until I came upon this site, so thrilled I did actually
    want one right now and finance permitting will probably
    be owning one soon enough

Feel free to visit my web page :: steam shower
    kit (Dick)